PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTEDGet Protection For Your Home & Family
Prepare for the unexpected with home insurance
Homeowners insurance helps to pay for repairs, replacement costs and additional living expenses if something happens to your home during a fire, storm or theft. Depending on the details of your policy, you only have to pay your deductible and your homeowners insurance will cover the rest.
What Home Insurance Covers
Standard home insurance coverage policies provide the following types of coverage:
- Dwelling – This pays for damages to your home, fence, or garage.
- Personal Property – Covers the contents of your home including furniture, appliances, and clothing.
- Liability – Protects you against financial loss if you are sued.
- Medical Payments – Covers medical expenses if someone gets hurt on your property.
- Loss of Use – Pays for additional living expenses if you cannot live in your home during repair.
Additional coverage options are available for purchase to extend your policy, such as:
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost – provides complete coverage for your home.
- Inflation Guard Endorsement – adjusts your insurance limits in order to keep up with inflation.
- Scheduled Personal Property Endorsement – also called a personal article floater. With this coverage, possessions, including jewelry, furs, stamps, coins, guns, computers, antiques, etc., are covered.
- Increased Limits on Money and Securities – Increases coverage amounts for money, bank notes, securities and deeds.
- Secondary Residence Premises Endorsement – covers a residence such as a summer house.
- Watercraft Endorsement – Expands personal liability and medical payments coverage for small sailboats and outboard motor boats.
- Theft Coverage Protection Endorsement – covers items from your motor vehicle, trailer or watercraft if they are stolen
- Credit Cart Forgery – coverage applies if your credit cards are lost, stolen or used without permission
What’s Not Covered Under Homeowners Insurance
Standard homeowners policies typically do not provide protection from flood, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, windstorm damage or war.
Contact an agent to receive a quote for your coverage options on your home.
Request an insurance quote.
Clockwork Insurance Services Inc.
2329 Severn Ave. Suite 200
Metairie, LA 70001
P: (504) 262-8240
P: (844) 288-3122 Toll Free
H: Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM